"No summer ever came back, and no two summers ever were alike. Times change, and people change…."
- Nathaniel Hawthorne (via theunquotables)
"Don’t try to force anything. Let life be a deep let-go. See God opening millions of flowers every day without forcing the buds."
- Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh (via thelittleyellowdiary)
(Source: misscannabliss, via unconditionedconsciousness)
"Their eyes met for a second; but they did not want to speak to each other. They had nothing to say, but something seemed, nevertheless, to go from him to her."
- Virginia Woolf, To the Lighthouse (via theunquotables)
"The words ‘far, far away’ had always a strange charm."
- Alfred, Lord Tennyson (via theunquotables)
"He does something to me, that boy. Every time. It’s his only detriment. He steps on my heart. He makes me cry."
- Markus Zusak, The Book Thief (via theunquotables)
"I would rather be with trees, than in the middle of noisy streets."
- Korpiklaani, With Trees (via allthingssoulful)
(Source: heathenrunes, via allthingssoulful)
"I can get my head turned by a good-looking guy as much as the next girl. But sexy doesn’t impress me. Smart impresses me, strength of character impresses me. But most of all, I am impressed by kindness. Kindness, I think, comes from learning hard lessons well, from falling and picking yourself up. It comes from surviving failure and loss. It implies an understanding of the human condition, forgives its many flaws and quirks. When I see that in someone, it fills me with admiration."
- Lisa Unger, Beautiful Lies (via allthingssoulful)
(Source: simply-quotes, via allthingssoulful)